Thursday, December 6, 2012

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content... Final


How do I plan to display my ‘LIVE” vodka to present in class as my final project?  I know there has been a few different ways explained  to us on how to do so and fighting with many different idea  I belive  the way that I  am going to display my product of vodka  is through picture advertising. First I am going to visit a few liquor stores and study some of the other bottles and then fine the perfect one for me to use for my mock up bottle.  I plan to design the label for the lightly frosted bottle and attach it to the front of the bottle. Then once that is done I well adhesive my amethyst colored candy shards to the neck of the bottle. Once I have my label and bottle ready for presentation  I well then work on the design and display  of the chilled plate it well  sit on to keep it chilled at all times and ready to be served straight or over ice. I have spoken with Dustin Cobb which is the general manager for one of the local clubs I currently work for and am in the process of setting up a photo shoot with a male and female models, Tj and Alexandra. My idea for my print ad for ‘LIVE” is to have a female laying on the bar on top of a white fur while the male model is holding the chilled bottle of vodka. It well be in a nice up scale bar setting which demonstration  ‘LIVE” is a head its class when it comes to vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment