Monday, November 26, 2012

Week 5 EOC: Me X 3

For me I feel one of the most important things to help describes me is my makeup. I can not leave the house without it. Not only does it help me feel good about myself but helps describe the mood i may be in that day. Another reason makeup helps describe me is because i use it so much in my work. I'm an entertainer and makeup artist so makeup helps me change charatcers between perfromences or the work i have to do on a model.



As i said in above I am an entertainer I know there are many forms of entetertainment I am more one illusion side of entertaiment. Not illusions as I'm a majician but as in transforming myself into different charecters. I live alone in a two bedroom two bath appartment where one whole room is a stroage for just my costumes I have collected and used over the years of working in the industry. I can honestly say more then half my income goes to the purches of my costumes for my craft.


Last but not least the unless you really know me, and you wouldn't really be able to tell from looking at me, is that im a huge fan of country music. All though i grew up in a small red neck country town, where I did everything in my power to get out of there as soon as i could I love the counrty. Its funny I can be on the way to a night club or work with a car full of friends and it drives them crazy cause I'll be jamming to my country music in the car. So all though I live the city girl life style and love it, I'm just a country girl at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment