Monday, November 12, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Everyone has their own idea of what they want to become when they grow up, and throughout the years as we grow we begin to either follow the path of those childhood dreams or decide to change our paths, at least most of us try to do so. When I was a child I use to dream of working in the glamours business we call show. As I grew up and moved out of my small country town of Uvalde, Texas and moved myself to our state capital of Austin. I got a taste of working on the stage in local clubs but craved more. In 2007 I pack up and moved to Las Vegas the "City of Lights'. Through out my years of working in the clubs I began to get more and more interested in the fashion side of things. I've help design and create some amazing costumes and make up for a few events around Las Vegas. I am taking the expriences I have had in the past and taking them to the next level. I know longer want to create for someone else, I want to create for myself. I plan to help create the next fashion trends. With Fashions by Diva I plan to not only help others reach their potential of looking and feeling confident but also provide a true overall Diva experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment